Uhhh, February was too short for this. It felt really unproductive in the home/personal department, though I’ve been busy with work stuff.
1. Make the plants beautiful. Almost. I got new hangers to replace the plastic ones from the greenhouse, but that’s as far as I got.
3. Make this cake. Nope. It got too warm and springlike to be eating things like red wine chocolate cake. For VDay, we got fancy takeout pizza and watched Westworld. It was perfect.
4. Make a plan for Chad’s birthday. Done! We are staycationing. I will probably still be working. He got a Nintendo Switch and is planning to spend his 30th birthday perhaps the way he spent his 12th (just kidding, I have no idea). Playing Zelda.
5. Get some frames. Nope, despite my planned stop at IKEA on the way to Philly. Once I got to IKEA, I wandered around looking at plant pots and feeling like there was something I was forgetting. Surely I didn’t drive all the way there to look for a large snake plant? Frames totally escaped me until I was back home that night. Whoops.
So, for March.
1. Make the plants beautiful. Maybe grab some new ones if the greenhouses are stocked and I can find a free weekend.
2. Have a fun and productive mastermind weekend with Chrystina, Sarah, and Sara this weekend. We’re hanging out in Lancaster and Lititz, eating and working and talking about blog/creative stuff this weekend!
3. Start taking evening walks… Daylight Savings Time!
4. Get some frames. There is, unfortunately, more IKEA in my future.
5. Reorganize my office. It’s easily cluttered, filled with dying plants, and I currently do not have a designated spot for books. No good.